Monday, February 17, 2014

These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things

One of the nice things about imminently being paid regularly again is that I can, when the mood takes me, buy stuff on the internet again. Today, an item I ordered almost three weeks ago landed. It pretty much scores the maximum number of geek points for the week.

This is easily the most OCD bit of internet shopping I have undertaken, having trawled CafePress for the better part of an hour making sure that the designs were by the same person, that they were accurate; you wouldn't believe how many designs for the 'chocolate' t-shirt at the top use "C' "H" "O" with the wrong atomic number for oxygen. I deliberately went for one with "Ho" in instead becase holmium is way more obscure.

And yes, that they appear the same colour that each substance is consumed in is entirely  deliberate. I'm trying to find a design with my name in, though you have to cheat a little bit with "An", given it's a generic abbreviation, rather than a symbol.

No comments: