Another Friday evening, another chance to prove to L that after nearly 20 years of being in labs, I can accurately follow instructions. After wandering round Safeway for quite a long time wondering where the ginger root was (including an emergency phone call to ask where I would likely find it), on the Valentine's Day dinner menu: chicken and peppers in soy sauce/ginger/honey/hot sauce. Having never had this before, I was pleasantly surprised, and will definitely be doing this again. There then followed L's chocolate lava cake and An Officer and a Gentleman on the DVD player. Who needs massively hiked prices in local restaurants when you can have such an agreeable night in?
Saturday, February 15, 2014
Ginger
Another Friday evening, another chance to prove to L that after nearly 20 years of being in labs, I can accurately follow instructions. After wandering round Safeway for quite a long time wondering where the ginger root was (including an emergency phone call to ask where I would likely find it), on the Valentine's Day dinner menu: chicken and peppers in soy sauce/ginger/honey/hot sauce. Having never had this before, I was pleasantly surprised, and will definitely be doing this again. There then followed L's chocolate lava cake and An Officer and a Gentleman on the DVD player. Who needs massively hiked prices in local restaurants when you can have such an agreeable night in?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment