Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Running Man - Day 20


So in the running adventure, we've now reached the point of only one minute walking. I thought when I planned this route out that it'd be plenty long enough, but it doesn't look like it. I'm going to have to extend it further somehow. It's nice to be able to get to Market Mall in ten minutes, but shopping whilst sweaty and panting might put off other shoppers.

Saturday's effort was the fifth run in six days; thanks to my timer applications failing on Monday, I had to repeat the course on Tuesday to make up for it. My leg was duly stiff this morning. Only three weeks to go now, and then I have to introduce my legs to running up hills. They don't like even the small hill as you leave Brentwood CTrain station to run past the Smart building, so goodness knows what they'll be like having to run a mile uphill to Nose Hill. It'll be good for the speed in the, er, long run.

No comments: