Here's a stack of papers. Not just any papers, this is what I've spent the last 14 years doing. It should look a bit thicker as they're all printed double sided.
But here's one of the reasons why I'm getting the feeling I'm done with working in a lab. This is all I really have to show for the last 14 years, both in work and outside of it. Some of it is good, some not so good, but most of it is going to be read by comparatively few people. And I don't think I signed up for that all those years ago. I'd have hoped I'd have been more useful to society at large than that. And that's what I've come to realise over the last few months is my major problem with what I do (at least for the next five weeks).
No comments:
Post a Comment