My passport made it to its destination in Los Angeles at 10:20 this morning. Hopefully, it doesn't take long to administer the final approval. There is a drop-box for return parcels in the actual building, so I hope it's back on the return journey soon.
As a reward to myself for keeping (generally) sane, the first two items on the "I can't justify that right now, but I'd like them" list, that have had to wait for eight months have been bought; the first a wireless router for my internet so that after four years I can no longer trip over the modem cable which trailed across the floor. And secondly, I have tonight ordered a BluRay/up-scaling DVD player that is multi region DVD, so that there will again, after four years, be no need to plug the laptop into the TV if I want to watch > 90% of my DVDs. Finally getting with the times.
Trouble is, wandering round the electronics store on Sunday afternoon made me want a bigger TV........
As a reward to myself for keeping (generally) sane, the first two items on the "I can't justify that right now, but I'd like them" list, that have had to wait for eight months have been bought; the first a wireless router for my internet so that after four years I can no longer trip over the modem cable which trailed across the floor. And secondly, I have tonight ordered a BluRay/up-scaling DVD player that is multi region DVD, so that there will again, after four years, be no need to plug the laptop into the TV if I want to watch > 90% of my DVDs. Finally getting with the times.
Trouble is, wandering round the electronics store on Sunday afternoon made me want a bigger TV........
No comments:
Post a Comment