So happy Christmas to everyone out there. Given the traffic statistics from my leg post last week it might be that I've got a new reader or three. Once the appearances on the webcam and the phone were done today, I went into town on public transport (free, it was. Can you imagine that in the UK? No, me neither) for a robust walk by the river. It actually ended up at close to five miles and the six million dollar leg was a bit stiff at the end. But there was nothing so typically Canadian as the scene that greeted the numerous walkers at the bridge onto Prince's Island.Sunday, December 25, 2011
Christmas
So happy Christmas to everyone out there. Given the traffic statistics from my leg post last week it might be that I've got a new reader or three. Once the appearances on the webcam and the phone were done today, I went into town on public transport (free, it was. Can you imagine that in the UK? No, me neither) for a robust walk by the river. It actually ended up at close to five miles and the six million dollar leg was a bit stiff at the end. But there was nothing so typically Canadian as the scene that greeted the numerous walkers at the bridge onto Prince's Island.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment