So at the risk of cursing myself in the same way that I temporarily did with my secret Santa poem, how am I doing in the lab hockey pool at the halfway mark? Well, as Darth Sidious once said to Darth Maul, "you have been well trained, my young apprentice. They will be no match for you."
UPDATE: In today's (6/1/10) edition of 'sign or replace', I almost managed to get rid of the utterly useless Jaroslav Spacek (who has earned himself the name Crapcek forever). Quite how he was placed so high in the TSN fantasy rankings, I have no idea. I wanted his Montreal teammate Andrei Markov who is back after lacerating his achilles in the first game of the season. Unfortunately, leading the pool means picking last and so he was claimed by third place. My second choice, Washington's Tomas Fleischmann, was picked by my boss in second place. Tim Connolly of the Buffalo Sabres will have to do, replacing the "out indefinitely" Chris Kunitz. Looking at his career record, he appears to be made of glass, only playing 40ish games a season the last two years. Fingers crossed I haven't jinxed him.
No comments:
Post a Comment