Well, I say I went for Christmas dinner ingredients, but have ended up with lots of other stuff that's nice but not good for me. It wasn't nearly as busy as it was on Friday afternoon, which is just as well, since it took me over an hour to decide what to have, and then find it in the shop. And to have to reject ideas on the basis of "you'd be eating that for weeks". Everything is now sorted though, so I can spent Wednesday lunchtime messing about in the kitchen. My fridge now looks possibly the fullest it ever has done since I moved in here.
The good thing is my parcel of presents from home has appeared after 18 days, on a Sunday which is ultra strange; it means I don't have to wrap up my new winter coat (which is my actual present) to put under the tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment