Monday, June 27, 2011

Good Neighbours

The lady who lives in the flat across the hallway from me has a dog that incessantly barks whenever it hears anyone in the hall, or when it goes outside. Or when you're coming home from work, it barks at you from the balcony above the door. That's not to say I am anti-dog; friends have a golden retriever puppy that is very cute, and someone at work has one that is older and is equally fun. I am only anti-dog if they are irritants, and comes as no surprise than my bane is some pampered midget furball like the one in The Kipper and the Corpse episode of Fawlty Towers  which got its comeuppance via bangers a la bang

It is annoying beyond words, and was so loud the other day that it was clearly audible to my parents thousands of miles away when they were on the webcam, despite it being behind two doors. I would like to forcibly introduce it to my crutches; despite it having lived there 18+ months, I don't think I've ever seen the owner, or what it looked like. Today, however, I heard it being taken outside, and then a few minutes later heard it barking outside. Here it is. Target acquired......

No comments: