Thursday, May 5, 2011

PR News

Time flies when you're having fun, or so they say. Quite how much fun my project is at present - and life in a lab in general - is open to debate, but it has slowly crept up to nearly two months since I had my last bit of immigration-related news. 

A check of the tracking website today offers a bit more good cheer; there seems to be another round of transferring cases from Buffalo to local consulates. They are now at applications somewhere up to three weeks before my application landed. A general trend seems to be that transfer occurs three months after the first acknowledgement letter, so if my case was selected to be transferred (I am hoping an August-exipiring work permit prompts them into doing this) a month from now, I could conceivably be done by late summer/early autumn. Everything crossed!

No comments: