So it's springtime here supposedly. Yesterday afternoon was a lovely day so I walked to Market Mall. The sun was out and it felt lovely and warm, such that I could go out without a coat. Last night I went to a surprise birthday party for one of the Saturday morning pub-breakfast-and-football people, and just randomly checked the weather forecast before I went out. The big red "WINTER STORM WARNING" notice appeared at the top, necessitating me putting my inner jacket back inside my winter coat. Good job I did, seeing as it was snowing by the time I set off for home at about 11 o'clock. Not much fell downtown, though it never does. By the time I got back to the northwest it was much thicker, and looking out the window today there's probably 10-15cm fallen overnight. The photo above is the view from Beige Towers this morning. Springtime? Not today it seems; it'll be the end of May before the threat of similar occurrences is down to a low percentage.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment